Friday, May 25, 2012

Where Did May Go?

 We celebrated my birthday at the beginning of the month and I just threw this picture in so everyone would realize that no matter how bad you look in the morning... it could be worse!  :)


We got to take a little "staycation" up in Logan to support Spencer in a singing festival.  Here are the other two in front of the temple.

A pic of Carly in front of the temple.  Parker's not in the pic because he had 
just fallen into the fountain...  

Spencer was at the university all day, so we just hung out and found some
fun things to do while we waited.

 We all went to the concert at the end of the day.  Spencers on the front row there.  It was pretty neat, there were over 200 kids singing together. 

 Mothers Day flowers.  My favorite (lillies) and roses.  It smelled up our whole house- I loved it! 

And these are flowers Spencer made me. 

And here is Super Parker.  He wears a new superhero costume
practically every day... to the store, baseball games, parks, etc.

1 comments:

LaraLee Lovesee said...

I love your pics! I'm so excited to be seeing you guys soon! I love you all!