Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Much Fun - Part Deux

We had so much fun in the snow last week, that the kids begged us all week to go again. So we caved. But this time we got ourselves a tube to do a little tubing. It was a beautiful day and we went earlier in the morning to beat the crowds. It was a lot of fun.



We may have to invest in a larger tube for the larger kids...


Spencer loved it.




And Parker loved eating snow. He is seriously weird. Kyle would feed it to him and he LOVED it! He would beg him for "MO" when Kyle's glove was empty.
We had a great morning/afternoon in the mountains enjoying the white stuff again. All you people in Utah don't realize what you have! :)



4 comments:

Daniels' Daze said...

Ha Ha Yes, I think all us people in Utah knows exactly what we have.....got two more inches last night.

Aaron/Kami said...

We haven't gotten much snow lately here in SLC. It's been kind of weird.... I keep waiting for the big snowstorm to come. Looks like your kids love it!!!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! I remember eating lots of snow when i'd go tubing...haha

Carleton & Robyn said...

Michelle, so good to check out your family and see you! It was so cool to see you again!! This is Robyn Skenandore (now Copa). Kelly Wilson sent me her blog. I saw her and Kim Simonsen the other day. My blogs are carlandrob.blogspot.com and growmegrowyou.blogspot.com