Kyle's sisters flew out to see us this past week. We were SO glad that they did. We had so much fun with them!
Spencer had an art and poetry night at his school on Wednesday. It was really fun to go see what they've been working on. This picture is for Aunt Kelli and Katie because they flew out right before this.
And this is just one of the things that Parker does to make me crazy. It's a good thing he's so cute. I'd just gotten him out of the tub, put him in clothes, went to help Spencer with a homework problem, came back to find this... (Carly was still in the tub too) Guess he wasn't done yet.

3 comments:
Oh I wish we could have come down there again! Looks like you all had a fun time! I'm jealous...
Ha, ha, ha that picture of Parker is too funny. :)
haha that picture of parker made me laugh for a bit. I'm so excited to see you next week!
Love ya
Post a Comment