The costumes:
Darth Vader, Wizard, and Witch

The witch and her cowboy dad

Bumblebee


Getting ready to carve pumpkins

The torture I go through to cut onions for the ward chili cookoff... (I won the best green chile chili if that's any consolation.)

The finished pumpkins (Spencer wore goggles so that he didn't get any pumpkin guts in his eyes.)
6 comments:
So cute! The cutest bumblebee, witch and vader I have ever seen! The cowboy and wizard were pretty sweet too! (I was wondering where that costume went!!) Love you all!
Your costumes were fantastic!! Where did you guys get such big pumpkins?
Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard at your onions/crying pic and spencer's goggles... that was so funny! Good job on the costumes... everyone looked soooo cute!
I'm glad all that crying from cutting the onions was worth it!
You guys are such troppers for dressing up! And those pictures are so cute of the kids!
Oh the kids looked so dang cute! I hope you guys had a good Halloween! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment